Tuesday, October 25, 2011

In New York

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Faux Leather Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses: H&M, Top: Express


Well hello there! It has been too long! A lot has been going on lately and with my busy schedule, it's becoming harder and harder to capture my everyday outfits before the sun sets. So I'm thinking of coming up with a new format for my blog that will also keep it more interesting. In addition to my usual posts, I am considering maybe featuring more closet visits and interesting outfits or people I may run into during my daily routines.


With that being said, above are photos captured during my visit to New York and New Jersey during my Fall break for Kpop concert. The experience was insane and worthwhile. Yes, I admit it, I can be a crazy fangirl too :D We were there for 4 days, which is never enough... I learn and see new things with every visit. Oh, how I can't wait to pursue my career there one day. One day...

9 comments:

Lulu Frances said...

aww i´d love too also see closets :) btw, i am very fond of that blouse, such a nice colour! and you paired it really nicely :)

Alessia said...

oooh *_* Love your style baby!
I'm following u ;)
xoxo

Visit My Blog - Turns The Fashion

MissKait said...

i love how you added that darling little bow tie with that amazing pink button up
looking classy and chic

Kait xo
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

Sugar with Spikes said...

Very cute and lovely!

IRENE
http://sugarwithspikes.blogspot.com/
http://unseenslaughter.wordpress.com/

Zweiteiler said...

an awesome outfit! love the blouse!

crystal

Unknown said...

beautiful pics!!!!!!!!i'm your new follower!:) if you want,you can do the same!!

Naina said...

Cooool didn't you just love New York? It's such an amazing city, I could wander around for hours doing nothing.

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

Cylia said...

looking really lovely:)

Kasidy said...

Love this look! Now following you :)

www.thefreshfactorgc.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...