Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beat The Heat

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Vintage blouse, Vera Wang shoes, Forever21 skirt, Urban Outfitters purse


My favorite thing about this blouse is the detailing. The front and sleeves are filled with pin tucks and ruffle edges, which adds a very girly/feminine touch. I'm really into silky and sheer blouses this summer. It keeps me cool and I love the feel of the fabrics. Most people don't think about wearing long sleeves during the summer and just resort to short sleeves and tank tops. With the right fabrication, these long sleeve blouses will actually keep you cooler than you think. If you think about it, it acts as a shield and shade you from the sun. Imagine driving with your air conditioning on but your arms are still extremely hot because the heat from the sun is hitting you. So that's just a thought to consider!

9 comments:

Sylwia said...

I love your style! It's so easy and looks beautiful!! :)

all the best!

Francesca said...

you have great style. i absolutely love your toe nail polish! xx opinionslave

Anonymous said...

Interesting outfit, and that nailpolish really made me jealous. Wish I dared to paint my toe nails, but I dislike my feet.

james said...

you are beautiful! i love your style girl :) and your toenails are soo adorable too!

Vivienne Kongvongsa said...

cute outfit,
fashionfault

Anonymous said...

i love your style! great wedges. and youre amazing girl :)
earlystyle.blogspot.com
It was not until I start;-)

Luísa Lión said...

wow very cool outfit and ohhh my gosh your nails are amazing diod you make taht yourself or got a pedicure?

♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥

xoxo,
Luísa

Unknown said...

Adorable outfit! You're very pretty!!

My blog
xoxo Michaela

Song Anh said...

@Sylwia: Thank you sweetie! You're always have the kindest words :)

@Francesca: Thanks! It took me bit figuring out how to get the roses to look like actual roses!

@whitemaskgirl: Aww.. I know what you mean. I have friends that are like that. But I really feel the need to paint them for the summer since I flaunt them out all the time! :P

@jaimie: You're the sweetest!! Thank you very much!

@Vivienne Kongvongsa: Thanks! :)

@paulyne.: I do love my wedges too! Just wore them the first time in this post and I've been putting them to good use! ;)

@Luísa Lión: Thanks dear! Yes, I painted my nails myself. Not too tough when you're just decorating 2 toes!

@Michaela: Thanks sweetie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...