Monday, June 6, 2011

Cool Me Down With Your Hues

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hand-me-down blouse, Vintage pencil skirt, Forever21 wedges


I was so fortunate to find this beautiful blouse during a yard sale that Miri Han and friends held at their home. In fact, I left with a box full of goodies! I was trying to go for a sort of retro look here. It is without a doubt that this blouse was the focal piece in this outfit.
P.S.
I have great news to share with everyone soon! :)

7 comments:

squidword said...

beautiful top and wedges!! you are so pretty and stylish dear!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

FashionableAsians said...

Great outfit! I love the colorful top and wedges!!

SFNJ said...

Nice blouse!!

XoXo

Ria said...

Love the candy coloured stripes on the blouse, great outfit post! xoxo

Al said...

I love this outfit !

Amber said...

I love this!! It's so chi <3 You look great.

Thanh said...

I love the stripes on this blouse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...