Thursday, June 23, 2011

Raining Pink

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


These photos were taken last week. I came home from work to the rain decided to take advantage of it while it lasted and tried photographing my outfit. I was worried it wouldn't work but it turned out okay (although a bit grainy). This was actually the most fun style diary shoot yet. At first, I was totally bummed out over the rain but I've learned that instead of moping around, do something about it! Work around the problem and something good may come out of it!


Also, I will be taking a trip to NYC for about a week starting next week. Are there any places you all would recommend me visiting? Any place that would inspire a creative mind or just a neat place you think is worth visiting. Please leave a comment below and let me know! I will try to visit as many places as I can of the places you recommend and will be sure to take photos to share! Thank you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of the week!

27 comments:

Blonde Muffin said...

I like this shoes, it looks very comfortable pair of wedges.

Lulu Frances said...

ahhh okay thanks now i get it ;)
but maaan i really love ur blog and this look is soo great! i am really fond of the way you put that scarf in ur hair *_*

aww lucky you going to NY....xx

Phuong said...

love the pink skirt!

Travel in Style | New Blog

Anonymous said...

this outfit is cute! :D
earlystyle.blogspot.com

Ria said...

Love how you've turned a rainy day to your advantage! Love the bright colours and those shoes xoxo

Sylwia said...

photos in the rain? why not, you always look amazing :)

Anonymous said...

I so love your plait, interesting to have the scarf vowen into it. Something I must copy one day!

Flashes of Style said...

Loveee this pink skirt so much!

xx,

Bonnie

tdw said...

Lovelies photos, love it, the skirt is top !








Kisses from France.
O & M


http://daily-women.blogspot.com

SAM said...

adorable outifit, the rain shot are AWESOME!

www.justfaabulous.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

very cute look! love the denim vest :)hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration :)

fille aux cheveux de lin said...

nice outfit, I love this denim vest! lovely blog

xo

BlaiseRuby said...

This whole look is soo beautiful, i love the way you have plaited your hair!! Im gona follow youu! Such a cute look :)

http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/

X

Anonymous said...

such a stunning outfit!

sohirach said...

what a great blog! you are so inspirational! if you get the chance to check out my blog i would LOVE to see your opinions on it!

follow me?
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

you look soo sweet! As for NYC, you lucky girl, hope you have fun x

Fashion Fabrice said...

you look gorgeous!! i love the outfit! the skirt is sucha a nice bright shade of pink!

xoxo
Farah from FashionFabrice

Lidiya said...

Amazing shots - I adore your skirt, the color is gorgeous <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

I love the denim and the skirt together! Stunning outfit
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Irusja said...

The outfit is awesome! I love the hairstyle!

http://inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com/

Pieter said...

Fabulous outfit!
Lovely skirt x

Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awesome I love it!!


My blog
xoxo Michaela

WanderLust said...

your shoes are wanderful! Also love the pop of color, great way to brighten up a rainy day :)

Following you girl!

xoxo

Emily and Abigail

Unknown said...

colour of that skirt is amazing x

Lauren said...

I really like how you tied the scarf into your hair!

menina elegante said...

I think I just stalked your whole blog and i LOVE IT! :D New follower right here. :) Just love your style, feminine and creative. :D The scarf in your hair is gorgeous. :) x

Thanh said...

I wish it was raining right now. It seems like the summer weather finally hit my city, so I'm already wanting cold weather.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...