Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ring My Bells

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


This DKNY shirt is absolutely my favorite. You know why? Because the back half is made of gray t-shirt knit material! Oh, and not to mention that the color was a definite "love at first sight" experience. I bought it in a large for the oversize/boyfriend look. These photos were taken from Sunday, right before the rain came pouring down on us.


It's been raining for several days now so I'm looking forward to some sunlight in the next couple of days!


Also, on Sunday, I stopped by Miri Han & Jessica Fritz's yard sale and gathered a bunch of goodies that I will be sure to share with you all! What's more exciting is the reason why I came there in the first place. I've been wanting to feature these two on my blog and this was just the perfect opportunity to catch Miri before she leaves for her summer internship with Anthropology. So yes, look out for their features in the next couple of days! You won't be disappointed! :)

4 comments:

walking dot photography said...

That shirt DOES look both amazing and comfy - the gray switches it up, while the bright front gives it that happy pop of color. :) Where's the jewelry from?
-giedre
www.walkingdotphotography.com

estela.pereira said...

Really cool shirt, I loved it!!

Ria said...

Love the laidback feel and your nail art is amazing! xoxo

Roberta Brumat said...

i like this outfit!
beautiful colors!:)

i hope that you look at my blog...if you want follow me and i will follow you back:)

Roberta

http://adlibitum-roberta.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...