Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Salty Air, Sun-Kissed Hair

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
American Rag shorts, Abercrombie bikini top, Urban Outfitters hat.


My memorial weekend was nicely spent at the beach with my family. I napped the whole way there and once I could feel and smell the salty air, I knew we were there. It's kind of my favorite feeling. Now that I'm home, I'm really missing it. But I must admit, I surely do not miss my terrible sun burn. My shoulders are killing me! I don't recall ever getting burnt before. I would always get super tan.....till now. Hope you all had a memorable Memorial weekend as well!

3 comments:

squidword said...

lovely pictures!!

Unknown said...

GIRL! this is such a PERRRRFECT outfit! i want to totally recreate it myself. looove this.

Song Anh said...

MarieStella: Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy them!

Rae: Awe, thanks Rae! It is definitely a retro look that I think you can easily pull off and will look great in! Please inform me if you do and remember to snap a photo! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...