Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thanks A Million!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
To my wonderful mother who loves her kids whole-heartedly, willingly & unselfishly. I can never ever thank you enough for everything you've done for me. I wish to one day be the best mother in the world, like you are to me!
For every view this video gets in May, Jubilee Project sponsors will donate 6 cents to Every Mother Counts to help improve the lives of moms around the world.

1 comment:

estela.pereira said...

Really cute post! I found you on youtube yesterday, the shorts with hem lace tutorial. So funny because it was the day that i decided to cut some shorts and add lace to the hem. Then I was checking youtube to find a tutorial about skirts and I found you:) Great job you do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...